Advanced Google Analytics Assessment 2 Answers – updated Answers
1. To collect data from two websites with different URLs using a single Google Analytics property, what feature must be set up?
2. Filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has already been processed.
3. To see data for users from the U.S. and Canada only in a view, which filter would be applied?
Filter 1: include U.S. > Filter 2: include Canada
Filter 1: include Canada > Filter 2: include U.S.
Filter 1: include U.S. and Canada
Filter 1: exclude Europe and Asia
4. To view data in reports by user categories such as Bronze, Gold, and Platinum status levels, what Google Analytics feature is needed to collect this data?
5. To pair metrics with dimensions, what should they have in common?
Same creation date
6. To create a Custom Dimension for membership status (i.e., rewards level), what scope would be applied?
7. Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
As primary dimensions in Standard reports
As secondary dimensions in Standard reports
As primary dimensions in Custom Reports
As custom metrics in Custom Reports
8. When a Custom Dimension is active, which data will it affect?
Data collected before the Custom Dimension was applied
Data collected after the Custom Dimension was applied
All of the data in the property
None of the data in the property
9. To collect the number of comments users posted to a website page, what feature would be used?
10. Custom Metrics can have which scopes?
(select all answers that apply)
11. What four parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
Category, Action, Label, Total Events
Category, Action, Label, Unique Events
Category, Action, Label, Value
Event, Category, Action, Label
12. If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, how many Unique Events will be counted?